7 Month 200h RYT
All those who are interested in deepening in the essence of yoga and in the practice of its personal enrichment, as for its later application in the teaching of yoga.
Our hot yoga teacher training courses are certified by the Yoga Alliance. When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach Hot Vinyasa, and regular temperature yoga in studios anywhere in the world.
Start Jan 25th, 26th 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 7 months.
- 15 students maximum
Start Jan 25, 26th 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Every Thursday after the start weekend from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. until July 9th 2020
9,16th of Feb – 9a.m. – 5p.m.
8 March 9a.m. – 5p.m.
26 April 9a.m. – 5p.m.
10 May 9a.m. – 5p.m.
Include Yoga Retreat: 5,6,7 June
Final Testing July 11th 9am – 5pm
- 3 days yoga retreat in Catalan wilderness
- Unlimited yoga at the studio from Jan – July 2020
- Manuals, notebooks and 200h certified yoga instructor license by Yoga Alliance
- Possibility to become an apprentice teacher at the studio and also teach beach yoga classes.
- Philosophy… 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Preventing injuries
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
Each Thursday Class will be like a Master Class they will begin with a 90min hot asana practice and from there 90min of theory based on the topic of the week. Perhaps some days might be run different as there will be a 3h immersion workshop, acro yoga workshop of 3h, or a yin class instead of a hot asana class. But you will never be bored and will learn from experts in their field!!
15 students maximum
The courses are held at the Yogalinda studio in Vila Olímpica of Barcelona.
Contact Heather: +34 665745405