200h Hot Vinyasa Teacher Training
Anyone who is interested in deepening in the essence of hot vinyasa yoga for personal enrichment and the application in the teaching of yoga.
Our hot yoga teacher training courses are certified by the Yoga Alliance.
- 2 Nov – 29 Nov
- Feb 1st – Feb 28th
- Jul 5th – Aug 1st
When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach Hot Vinyasa, Hot Hatha and regular temperature yoga in studios anywhere in the world.
The instruction of this 200 hour registered hot yoga teacher training will be completely in ENGLISH, it is important you understand the language and can communicate properly.
Included in the course is one month free unlimited hot yoga at the studio before the course starts, during the course and one week after the course finishes.
- 3200€ (with accommodation)
- 28 days.
- 15 students maximum
- Sunday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00 (With 1 hour break for lunch)
- Saturday: Off.
- 9:00-12:30 – Hot Yoga Practise, Pranayama and Meditation, Theory
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 – Theory, Practise teaching etc.
- Philosophy… 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Preventing injuries
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
- CV Creation
Special only offered in the July training: we will be spending a day at the Barcelona Yoga Conference.
All trainings other then the feb training we do sunrise yoga at the beach.
Theory, alignment & pranayama
Anatomy, learning how to teach
Different styles of yoga, adjustments, ayurveda and meditation
Practise teaching classes and yoga business