200h Hot Vinyasa Teacher Training
Anyone who is interested in deepening in the essence of hot vinyasa yoga for personal enrichment and the application in the teaching of yoga.
Our hot yoga teacher training courses are certified by the Yoga Alliance.
- 2 Nov – 29 Nov
- Feb 1st – Feb 28th
- Jul 5th – Aug 1st
When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach Hot Vinyasa, Hot Hatha and regular temperature yoga in studios anywhere in the world.
The instruction of this 200 hour registered hot yoga teacher training will be completely in ENGLISH, it is important you understand the language and can communicate properly.
Included in the course is one month free unlimited hot yoga at the studio before the course starts, during the course and one week after the course finishes.
We are excited to announce 2 – €1000 scholarships to Hot Yoga Academy’s 200hr hot yoga teacher trainings one lucky yogi for the 9 month teacher training from Oct 2020 – June 2021 and another scholarship for the Nov intensive hot yoga teacher training! Community and Practice are 2 Pillars of Hot Yoga Academy so for this scholarship we are looking for two students who:
- Show excellent service to their community
- A steady commitment to learning
- Are in financial need
Any student is eligible to win these scholarships. We ask that in order to participate, you share with us how you exemplify the 3 qualities above and which course you are interested in attending and send us a private email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we ask that you promote the scholarship on your personal Instagram or Facebook accounts.
The winners will be contacted via email on August 1st.
- 3200€ (with accommodation)
- 28 days.
- 15 students maximum
- Sunday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00 (With 1 hour break for lunch)
- Saturday: Off.
- 9:00-12:30 – Hot Yoga Practise, Pranayama and Meditation, Theory
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 – Theory, Practise teaching etc.
- Philosophy… 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Preventing injuries
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
- CV Creation
Special only offered in the July training: we will be spending a day at the Barcelona Yoga Conference.
All trainings other then the feb training we do sunrise yoga at the beach.
Theory, alignment & pranayama
Anatomy, learning how to teach
Different styles of yoga, adjustments, ayurveda and meditation
Practise teaching classes and yoga business